Friday 18 October 2013

Self Assessment On Code & Conventions Edit

I have justified my decisions on my on my blog,i believe my decisions are understandable as well,however there is always room for improvement and i could have added more detail on to why i made certain decisions. For example a heading says "Buck gone Wild!" which is like a pun because Buck Wild alone is someone going absolutely crazy, whereas this man name is Buck and he has gone wild;i didn't make this clear. I could have also added more reasoningas to why i choose a certain colour, certain font and certain topic . I may have done a few points as to why i choose a certain element but i need to add a few more points. In future assessments i will add more detail in my descriptions but i do believe my annotations are generally good , i just need justify my reasoning more.

No comments:

Post a Comment