Monday 27 January 2014

Official Main Artist Interview (Organisation)

Interviewer: What’s up Nasiera; thanks for taking time to come and join us, how are you today?  I’m good, I’m good; just been adding the finishing touches to my debut album Kingpin

  Interviewer: That’s great, release date official yet?  Nah not quite, but if the finishing touches go to plan like everything else so far; should be released by August/September fam.

  Interviewer: Good news there I guess? 
 I

Interviewer: Tell me about your story? 
you mean my story? The song
  Interviewer: yeah that’s the one 
Just shows you the highlights of my life from a boy to a man. I grew up in a rough area full every crime there is, I managed to get through these obstacles and also a life frightening incident. Now look at me now.

  Interviewer: Would you like to go into detail about the life threatening incident?
Basically there was this one time when I bought a load of pre-owned items off this one man. I was looking to sell it on to make profit, but what I didn't know was that these items were previously stolen and I was eventually caught with them. So then one time when I was walking home and was being followed by a gang. As I got in I felt a sense of relief , that was until they knocked on the door and impatiently and tried to break in. My mom and step-dad were in, but my stepdad was willing to confront them all on his ones, so he opened the door, he eventually died later from one single stab wound. If he never stood in that time, it could have been me and its him I thank for the good life.

  Interviewer: Did he say any last words? No. He survived the night and when we went to the hospital we left the nurses to their job, when we were waiting outside the nurse eventually invited us in but between her inviting us in and us walking, he couldn't last. Actually when I answer ‘no’ I’m kind of lying because he didn’t get to say any goodbye words. His last words were “are use two ok?” to me and mom at the house.

  Interviewer: How old were you then? 13

Interviewer: How did you recover? 
 well, i still ain’t fully recovered, I feel like I have a blame in this. This will probz haunt me forever; inside I’ve had enough but outside I’m acting tough. I think the song I released about it though, helped let things out and now I feel better…a bit.
I don't think its fair to blame it on yourself, it was was a misunderstanding of an incident? Yeah i guess so; you know when you got that demon inside you telling you otherwise though. Anyway lets move on.

Alright then; How do you think your album will do? You know what.... man ain't even gonna answer that question right there you know

Take it you want to be the interviewer then? Haha. Who wants to be an interviewer?

Don't be going in now? aha soz i when in still my bad. Lets just say that with that the album thing, anything less than a success is a failure enit

Very high expectations then? You Dun Know

Who are your musical influences? No one in particular but that's only because Hip-Hop was live when i was growing up; so many good music with good Artists. As of lately though (sighs) the games been dead and i have returned with its charger; real Hip-Hop fans will agree.

Are you indicating that fellow artists are inferior to you? Well they will be; yeah

Fans may enjoy the modern approach hip-hop music more now though? 
That's very true and some enjoy music more now, however older Hip-hop had a higher profile; plus you still hear musicians like big and Tupac on a daily basis init. So i think majority know where i'm coming from.

Fair Point? Trust me. I am a fan of Senemto though; keeping it real 

Yeah  your lucky they released last year. Arrre. Hear we go

Haha. You know I'm know i'm joking, but good luck with the Album, hope it is becomes success. Thanks for your time today mate

It's been a pleasure and i have  actually enjoyed this interview you know! Thanks to the team and my fans you made Kingpin possible, which will be out very soon; I to the world.




This Interview will be recorded the school studio via voice between Me Malik Foster (Being Nasiera) and a class mate being the interviewer





No comments:

Post a Comment